Friday, July 14

Our little Model


Here is the picture from our Florida Beach Trip that I entered in a contest for Snapfish and Embassy Suites. Well we found out today that Hank's picture is being used for an advertisement for this contest(a trip to Hawaii). It ran yesterday(July 13) and will run July 19th and 20th, and then again on August 2nd and 3rd in USA Today! We are so excited for our little man---I always knew he would break hearts one day but not this soon! Everyone check him out next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because I didn't find out that Hank was "famous" until early Friday morning, I figured I would be lucky to find one copy of thursday's USA Today. I went to the grocery store and got the last 4 copies of thursday's paper. Of course the checkout boy asked me if I was aware I was buying yesterday's paper and why did I need four - so I took that opportunity to share Hank's picture with everyone in the check out line! As expected, they said he was a doll!
Hugs & Kisses, Nanny