Monday, August 21

The Bugs First Day of Pre-K


Today was Eden's first day of Pre-K! Although she has always gone to daycare and has been considered 'in school' it was a special occasion. I was especially sad since she is my baby girl and this day marks the beginning of her education which will come all too soon to an end in 13 short years. She loves going to school and playing and learning with all of her friends, she is a very social child and I believe we would be depriving her if we didn't allow her to go. My baby Bug is a big girl now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so fortunate that I got to be with Eden and watch her get ready for her first day of school. She was so excited and I was excited for her but yet, sad that the past four years have flown by and before we know it, she will be graduating from high school and off to college!
I love you so much my Edy Bug!
Love, Nanny