Saturday, September 12

Game Opening Weekend

Boy do I have my hands full this fall. Two kids in activities...I guess there is always a first for everything! Eden has always been our little participant but with Hank's fourth birthday occurring in May we are entering a world full of busy children! Four is the age of soccer in our town (and probably others that we unfortunately missed) and by way of his big sister Eden, Hank has been introduced to this "no hands" sport that is so widely popular. While his first love will always be baseball, and football, and oh yeah tennis (that's a whole other post for another day) Hank has chosen soccer to pass his time till next Spring and to introduce him in to the world of team sports! What a journey we are about to embark on ...we shall see what the future brings with this one :)
Of course, Edibug is cheering it up! What else could be so fitting for a child with such hunger to speak loudly and grab as much attention as possible. She loves cheering! She is quite good at it. 
Here is a little peak in to their first Saturday on their fields. Eden has yet to receive her uniform and Hank's pre-game face was much more attractive than his post-game-crying-I don't think I can handle my mom being the coach and on the field with me-I am not going back in-face! Yeah, that was our outcome...we are still praying for a better turnout this Saturday. :)
So stay posted-for we have a busy season ahead...
Ready for action...!
PGE Eagle!
Tough Boy Hank...#4

1 comment:

Donna said...

He'll do better next time! Wish I could be there for every game!