Wednesday, December 2

Christmas on Campus

What a great way to commemorate a wonderful year for our family with a photo shoot of where it all began. This year I finally graduated from Covenant College with my degree that I started 12 (wow, 1997) years ago on this very campus. I thought it would make for some beautiful pictures to take the kids and Kelly up to my old campus and let the kids run around and explore "mommy's old stomping grounds." Although I was only on campus for two and a half years, I made a lot of memories and really enjoyed my time up on this mountain, "The Castle in the Clouds."  It was a beautiful day, yet freezing on this Friday, the day after Thanksgiving (hence the empty campus) and the kids had free range of the place. The climbed on every rock and looked in every window. We had a wonderful time...brought back many, many memories! :)
We chose two of the photos (not posted) for our family Christmas card, I will post them at another time.
The Overlook

Such a scenic view-made for some beautiful pictures




The beautiful chapel and Kell playing with the kids

In front of my old dorm, Carter Hall, with my baby boy

"Go Scots"


No comments: