Wednesday, June 30

Graduate Student

The statuette in front of the DeVos Education building at Lee. I took this picture the day I interviewed with the Dean; it was Mardi Gras. Love it:)
I'm in and going! A grad student I am! My June semester began on the 7th and is in the process of ending as I write. I have two final submissions to turn in and I will have 6 hours in the books. As of now I have two A's but will post (in the side column) my grades to keep up and to use my blog as a tracker. This is a fairly quick program and should only be in classes for approximately fourteen months. My track is the M.A.T program in Special Education and will be licensed and certified all within the same program. I am really excited and so very proud of myself. If you read my blog, I posted a year or so back my future goals and the direction I would like to see my education and career head and I am so happy to be here. I really believe Special Education is the direction and life-choice for me. Anyone who knows anything about special needs children/people knows that this will not be an easy choice but one that I believe is right for me. My heart is so in this and I am ready for the challenge. Stay tuned and keep up with my on this new journey; it's going to be long and tough road getting there.

No comments: