Saturday, February 2

Hannah Meet Miley

It is sad to say, but I am of the "Billy Ray Cyrus generation," and at 29 years old and a mother of two--it was very strange and surreal to take my daughter to a Miley Cyrus movie. I cannot believe this child is as famous as she is! Donna and I, along with great friends Kari and Aubrey, watched the Hannah Montanna 3D movie this morning. The girls absolutley loved it! It was funny watching them reach for Hannah, and oh yeah-the 'cute' Jonas Bothers, with their 3D glasses on. Eden was so excited, she thought it was all for her when one of the boys blew a kiss into the screen. As a mother of a daughter--I am sure this will not be my last experience like this!






After the movie-posing with Hannah and their 'cool' 3D glasses!






Afterwards at Steak and Shake!






No comments: