Wednesday, April 30

School Time





Here are some pictures of Hank at school with his friends! He loves his friends and teachers. I am so blessed to be able to have an awesome job to be able to see in to my child's world every day. I have learned with Eden, that once they are off to Kindergarten, I am lost! I do not like not knowing what my babies are doing all day! Luckily, they are both in good hands. Thanks to all you special ladies that take care of them for me when I am unable :) God bless you all.
"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers."
~Ephesians 1:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you, I can see and enjoy what E & H are doing on a weekly basis. It's so frustrating to not be able to see and talk to them everyday but this is the next best thing! Thank you for sharing!
Love, Nanny