Friday, May 2

"It's May, Momma!"


May is a very exciting and very busy month for us! Kelly and I were blessed with both of our beautiful babies in the month of May. Eden May 31 and Hank May 13! WOW!
Eden is just ecstatic that it is May--mainly because all year long she asks "when is it MY birthday?" Well, now it is here my sweet baby girl, and you will be 6 years old! I cannot believe it has been 6 years since Kelly and I so anxiously awaited the birth of our first born and 3 years for our baby boy--how time flies!
So here we are another year and two more birthday parties to plan--it is a fun yet bitter sweet time. My babies are getting older and as Eden said this morning (I think either her Ganny or Nanny told her) "you will blink Mommy and I will be 10." What a wise little girl you are my precious Edibug and yes before I know it you will be gone; but I still have 12 more years, so don't grow up too fast! I love you both so very much, you will never know! What is it Ganny says? "To the moon and back..." and beyond!!

Eden around 18 months old!


Hank around 11 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is May - busiest month of the year for the Scruggs family! I would give anything if we could just "freeze" this period and enjoy it for just a while longer.
Love, Nanny