Tuesday, May 13

Preschool Party

My baby boy is 3 today; well not actually till 11:05 tonight, but oh well! I am holding on to every minute that my baby is still a baby! For some reason 3 is a BIG deal to me. I don't know if it is because that is how old Eden was turning when Hank was born and it symbolized the end of her being a baby, or what. I just can't help but be sentimental today! But here are pictures from his party I had at the Preschool. I made the cupcakes and then he and his friends all decorated them with sprinkles as we all sang Happy Birthday!



By the way--he picked out the cherry (pink) icing himself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just the "boost" I needed to get thru the day! Happy Birthday sweet Hankie boy! Nanny & Papa Ron will see you on Saturday and we will have a gazillion kisses for you!
Love, Nanny
P.S. Bud and Sadie said Happy Birtday (-: (-: