Sunday, August 17

Gearing up




The spirit of SEC football is filling our house and we are all anxiously awaiting the first game. The kids are just as excited as Kell and I are, due to the constant talk about our birthday presents from Nanny--tickets to the GA Southern game in Athens. We are going to be that cutsie couple--one wearing Georgia gear (me) and the other decked out in Eagle attire (Kelly's Alma mater). Look for us on TV!
Eden spent the afternoon drawing G's "like the one on mommy's car" and handing them out to Kell, Hank and I. They are so cute...

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO DAWGS, GO EAGLES, GO DAWGS, GO EAGLES, GO DAWGS, GO EAGLES, GO DAWGS, GO EAGLES, GO DAWGS, GO EAGLES......ON AND ON AND ON! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YA'LL TO BE ABLE TO GO AND MORE EXCITED THAT I WILL GET TO KEEP MY EDI BUG AND HANK! WE'LL WATCH THE GAME AND LOOK FOR YOU.