Monday, July 13

Plants Update

My beautiful plants:

Banana Peppers and Pimento Peppers. We have eaten several of the Banana's but still waiting on the Pimentos to turn red...waiting to make fresh Pimento Cheese salad.
Big Boy's...waiting to turn as well.
Green Bells and Grape/Cherry tomatoes. We have eaten our fair share of these.

My Roma tomatoes...only two that have bloomed. Unfortunately this plant has not done too well.

The Beef Steaks...haven't had any ready to pick yet either. :(
Red Bell Peppers and Jalapenos....still waiting for the peppers but have happily used the jalapenos in a couple of salads and omelets. Yummy


I am loving my hanging garden. Daily I am able to pick my small tomatoes for omelets, salads, etc. I have also used my jalapenos in fresh peach salsa, nachos one night, and in a salad. I am still patiently awaiting the maturity of my other plants. I wish I had more room to have planted more...one of each just isn't enough. Maybe next year. :)

No comments: