Wednesday, December 22

School Update

I just completed my third semester at Lee with a whopping 4.0 GPA!! I could not be more proud of myself. I took the Praxis exam, Special Education Content Knowledge in November and just received my passing scores! I am officially considered Highly Qualified in the state of Tennessee to teach in a special education classroom. I still have two sections to complete before graduation and certification; Reading Across the Curriculum (Jan '11) and Principles in Learning and Teaching (Spring '11). I am on track to graduate in July with my Masters in Arts of Teaching, Special Education. Next semester I will be student teaching along with two classes on campus, in May, June, and July I will be taking mini-semesters with one class each and then I will be finished. Completing thus far with all A's is just astonishing to me. I really enjoy studying an area that I am completely entranced by and having a 4.0 GPA is beyond all my expectations.

So here's to my second half of the program and completing on time in the designated 14 month program...only 7 months to go and I will be finished with college, hopefully for forever!

My inspiration for completion--my babies!

No comments: