Sunday, January 4

Jingle Bells

In the midst of the normal household racket flowing through my home, you can softly hear Hank singing "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all da way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a (mumbling something)..." And he stops on the stairs, peers in to the living room; "aggh, what are you doing with dat Tristmas tree?" As I am slowly taking off lights and the top half of the tree is already missing; "I told you Hank, Christmas is over." "No it's not." In a Will Ferrell sort of tone like in the movie Elf, when he is arguing with the store manager whether or not singing is allowed at the North Pole. So we go back and forth, kind of like a game he likes to play (imitating Buddy the Elf), and off he continues in to the play room..."jingle bells, jingle bells..."

Too cute. My sweet boy--he has my heart. Wishing that it could be Christmas all year long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet Hank. I wish you could stay this age forever! the last time my heart was stolen was when your daddy was a little boy - and now you!
Love, Nanny