Wednesday, May 13

Boo Boo is 4

Birthdays in the Scruggs house tend to drag out for weeks. Especially the children. My attempt is to have one party and that be it and everyone in the family is invited. Apparently it doesn't work that way. This year I have planned two seperate parties for each child. Eden's is a Tea Party and Hank's is a Baseball party. Well, to make it easier (so I think) on the family, I am cramming them both in on Saturday the 23. But to make their big day special, I always do a little something on that day as well. This year for Hank's turned bigger than first anticipated. I was originally going to do something small for his class, which I did, and then do something small at home, such as dinner. Today happened to be Gail's funeral and I had Heidi's children as well. So when we got home I threw in the lasagna that I put together last night, added some cupcakes, and a pinata that our friends brought over for Hankie, and we had an impromptu birthday party. The kids enjoyed it all and it was a good way to end a saddened week.
Happy 4th my Little Man. I can't believe how big you are getting. Just yesterday you were my newborn baby boy smelling so sweetly of baby lotion and baby powder. Oh, such sweet memories. I love you my little booboo boy :)

Birthday breakfast. Pancakes and bacon...his favorite.

Party-time at Preschool.



A special visit from Ganny. Money and a lottery ticket...we were hoping for the BIG ONE!

Birthday dinner. His request--Lasagna!

Having fun with his Pinata.





His present from Mommy and Daddy. With a little help from CoCo :0




Finally, blowing out his candles.


Newborn Hank

No comments: