Wednesday, May 6

Budding Actress

As I have mentioned in the past--Eden is one for the dramatics and is very theatrical. Considering her little personality I began to do some research and made some phone calls and after much searching I found an acting class in town. Eden was so excited and ready to jump on board. She is in a small class with children ages 6 to 9. Her first class was last week and I have been wanting to post about it-but didn't really have much to say, plus I had no pictures to go along with it. I finally received some feedback from her coach and this is what she said: "Eden, is a natural. She took to class like a duck to water! She wasn’t intimidated in the least and is very creative. I am so glad she is in the class."
I was happy to hear that. The only comment Eden had was; "so how soon will I become famous?" Oh my little bug.
This past Tuesday was their second meeting and began to practice one of their small productions...Chicken Little. I can't wait. Eden has been cast as a Fox. She has three lines so far. I will definitely be posting video footage of that one. Stay tuned.

Old pictures...but definitely forecasting her future.

1 comment:

Donna said...

oh my sweet Edibug - you've always been famous!