Wednesday, July 30

Brothers and Fries


I took today off to spend with the kids and to run errands before Eden starts school next week. We ended up at Burger King, where when we first walked up to the door, Eden stopped, kissed her hand and placed it on the child-high poster of the infamous Jonas Brothers hanging so conveniently placed. I just thought that was so cute...oh and by the way she informed me her favorite is Joe!

After sitting down with our kids' meals to eat, Eden sat quietly munching on the new apple fries, that they are now offering, when so innocently and sweetly she tells me; "these apple fries just taste like real apples."

The innocent and naive words of babes...

Eden's inspiration:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memories made to remember! They both say just the cutest things. I listen to my "picture" voices every morning just to hear their voices.