Thursday, July 17

"No Tears"




Two things you are probably wondering:
1. Why am I posting this picture?
2. How come I even had my camera in a doctor's office?

Well, for one I take my camera every where I go, it just lives in my
purse. Two, I thought Eden was so cute in her little modesty get-up at her six year check up, that I just had to blog about it.

As you all know, Eden turned 6 in May and therefore was ready for her annual check-up. This year she was half-way excited because she knew she no longer needed any vaccines but was dreading the finger prick that is necessary for her bloodwork. She did so good and is such a big girl. As a mom, I never imagined attending well-visits with my children and them actually speaking to me and comprehending that "hey, I don't have to cry," as Eden put it, "I am big now and look Mom, not tears!"

Now if it only worked that way with Hank, he still has many rounds to go before he stats 'big boy' school!:) Sorry son...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is officially a "big" girl now! Oh no! She'll always be my baby girl though! I'm proud of you Edi Bug - no tears!