Friday, July 18

A Trip to the ER

One set of old wooden cubbies...


Plus one mischievous child...


Equals a trip to the Emergency Room with a bloody nose and a head contusion!


We have seen our share of doctors the last few days with Eden. If you can't tell, in the last picture, she has a bruised and swollen nose (along with other scratches and bruises). This all happened in our church gym while at Preschool (yes, my preschool on my watch)while playing and being her mischievous-self. She was hanging on these cubbies and pulled them on to herself, while pinned on a concrete floor.

All is good--nothing is broken and no concussion-which was our first thought. Keep her in your prayers for she is in a lot of pain with her neck and head. :)

Almost 24 hours later with two (slightly) black eyes!

Update-we went to our pediatrician today, whom I love, for a more intense examination. My doctor took her right back to see her and examined her from her head to toes and actually ordered an X-ray to her right forearm that was bruised from the fall as well. Thankfully, there was no fracture their either. We truly are blessed that Eden came out of this accident in the shape she is in. As she keeps telling me, "God, does watch over me with my guardian angels." Thank you, Jesus!

48 hours later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Edibug.....hope you get to feeling better soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my baby! I'm so sorry you got hurt. Give yourself a great big "Nanny Hug". And you are so right-God is watching over you every single day, every single second of the day.
Love, Nanny