Wednesday, March 4

Gut Wrenching. Second Round.



WOW! What a night and what a game. Talking about HIGH emotions...not just the players on both teams-but the whole gym! Everyone and their brother came out to watch the NW Lady Bruins play tonight. The place was packed. I never thought I could get so pumped and so excited about a team that I am not playing for. Believe me...I wanted to be playing! It was so much fun to watch and to be a part of. The opponent-Mays High School, from Atlanta came ready to play. From the first possession this team seamed to want this win just as much as us...if not more. Our girls at first seemed very intimidated and nervous. But after we scored on the first play and followed by a three-pointer, we were in this game and not giving up without a fight!
All I had to capture the moment was my camera phone and I took a shot of the final score.
The girls play again in Carrolton GA at West Georgia College on Friday. Kell and I have talked about going but the girls start at 4:00--it would be very hard to make it in time. So we have opted to listen to it on the radio. I will keep you updated.
Check out the local paper write-up on the game here.

No comments: