Tuesday, March 17

Reubens and Lime Floats




This is really the first year that the kids had questioned why we had gone to "the beach" without them. They have in their little minds that we were actually on a beach vacation like the ones we take every summer...poor babies.
So after a long and exhausting weekend of celebrating with Kelly-I decided to throw the kids a little St. Patrick's Day party/dinner at home. I made chocolate chip cookies with homemade green cream cheese icing, lime sherbet floats, and of course (my favorite) classic reuben sandwiches. I had to kind of trick them with the sandwich and tell them it had a secret and special sauce (Thousand Island dressing) on it...Hank ate two of them--he loved it! They also really enjoyed their sherbet floats.
Happy St. Patty's Day my babies...look out for Leprechauns!

No comments: