Wednesday, December 10

Arabian Attendant

Here are pictures from the rehearsal. On the actual day of her performance we will not be allowed to take photos inside the theatre. You should have seen the moms tonight, lined up taking photos like it was a fashion show.

Eden did great. She is very excited about Sunday...a sold out show, by the way.


My little Arabian


On stage with the Big Arabians and the Magic Genie



The Finale



Clara. I used to babysit this child when she was a toddler. She is a junior in high school now. Such a beauty.


Of course now Eden wants to be Clara. She even said she wants to be a "Nutcracker dancer for the rest of my life."
You can be my sweet angel, you can be what ever you want to be.
I love you my precious baby girl. You make mommy and daddy so proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the prettiest arabian princess I've ever seen. You will be the shining star on Sunday. And I cannot wait to see you as Clara! Dream big my sweet girl! Maybe you will be on stage in NYC isntead of on stage in Nashville!
I love you, Nanny