Saturday, December 6

"Keeping" Coy



This little man is a mess.

On Friday night, Kelly and I kept River and Coy while Justin and Heidi did some Christmas shopping. We enjoyed having them as always; but I have forgotten all that came with chasing 23 month old around the house. As you know my house is decorated with all my Christmas items. This was actually the first year in a long while that I have been able to place things out without much concern of my own children touching or breaking anything...well not with Coy. Although he didn't break anything, he was really good at reorganizing things for me! I found many things moved from room to room, and he especially like this little Santa that sings and speaks.

No harm done, and of course we all had fun. I love my nephews and enjoy every minute I am able to spend with them. Thanks Heidi and Justin for allowing us to be Aunt JoJo and Uncle Keke!

No comments: