Tuesday, December 2

Baby Trees

I have been decorating trees for my children even before they were born. Eden's started out with red lights and the Kelly Peppermint Barbie ornament and the Santa Beads. She has graduated to pink lights and a new ornament each year that she picks out herself. Her tree means so much to us!

Hank's is fitted with the usual boy items; footballs, Georgia swag, and little puppies with blue lights.

I love doing their trees...and as you will see they enjoyed decorating them too!


Eden's new ornament for this year is a Hannah Montanna guitar.


Hank's new ornaments for the year was a pack of Cars ornaments.


While decorating our main tree downstairs; Hank proceeded to thieve every single basketball ornament I had and place them so nicely on his tree. I guess it was about time I pass those old things down to my children. These are ornaments I have collected for the past 15 years or so and I have always tucked them nicely into the tree, now they can shine again on Hank's little tree!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the most beautiful trees I've ever seen! Ya'll did a great job. I can hardly wait for "Tristmas"!