Monday, December 1

"It's Tristmas, Mommy!"




There is nothing like the experience of a child at Christmas (or Tristmas as Hank says). Both children were extremely excited to begin sorting through our boxes of Christmas decorations and ornaments; but Hank was a whole other story. The look in his eyes and the excitement in his little voice makes it all worth it. Kelly and I were talking, and this is really the first year that he knows what is going on, he remembers very little of it from last year. This is going to be a fun Tristmas!

And Eden too of course, she is my little helper this year, and remembers exactly where everything goes! My own personal little helper-elf!

I love you guys very much,more than you will ever comprehend! Merry Christmas my babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eden and Hank's excitement is contagious!