Tuesday, April 14

Banana Pudding

I love to cook--you have seen that in previous blogs, and yes I like to blog it too. Kelly thinks I'm weird...oh well, you married a weirdo, and I guess your kids are weird too. LOL
Anyway, Eden suggested, while in the grocery store that "we make that banana stuff that is soft." That would be pudding my baby.
So here we go.

The kids helping stir the pudding (i.e. yes, it is homemade-milk, flour, sugar and a little vanilla; not too hard).


Me-peaking the egg whites (whites and sugar). Eden loves taking pictures these days.
Our finished product and Eden proudly displaying it...oh yeah-she had to grab her apron. She first came down the stairs with nothing but the apron on. I had to inform her that you wear it over your clothes...that is the whole point of it, to protect your clothes.

In the end it was great. Kelly proclaimed..."the best pudding I've ever had!" Sorry Nanny. Thanks Mom...you've taught me well:)

5 comments:

Donna said...

Yummy! One of my co-workers was standing over my shoulder while I was checking your blog - he said you can send that pudding on down here! And PLEASE, no apologies necessary for Kelly's comment! It's true!!!!!

Misty D. said...

What is it with kids & cooking?? Jager is obsessed, and now that Ant is gone I keep thinking he's going to burn down the house! LOL... love her apron... everyone in our house has one except little P.

Tina Lane said...

Wow Jo Jo that looks fabulous. Great job!

Mrs. Scruggs said...

Thanks...it was good. We ate the whole thing in one sitting...!!

Misty D. said...

I love the collage at the top... You need to crop some things on photo bucket as well- they have several options. That's where I made my button.