Monday, April 6

Girl Time

We made it...in hurricane-type winds. What a wonderful trip!

First day on the beach playing Bocce Ball (my new favorite game). Enjoying such a beautiful day!


An afternoon at Pineapple Willy's and time spent on the pier getting burnt.




Eating dinner out our first night at Hammerhead Fred's where we shared an array of oysters...yummy! Look how red we are. Ouch.


Second day and ready to go again. We did, however, go puchase more sunscreen.



Last night dinner at Salt Water Grille. I ate here last summer with my sisters and Debra...so good. It is a piano bar and has such an atmosphere. I highly recommend it.


I was able to enjoy and bask in the sun for two days with four great friends! I love knowing that i can spend good quality time with my girlfriends...we had so much fun!! Thanks Mel for inviting us. Looking forward to doing it again...soon ;) Actually, my whole family is going back in June. I cannot wait...this trip was such a teaser.

No comments: