Wednesday, April 8

"Birfday" Boy To-be

A bedtime conversation with Hank:
H-"Mommy, can I please sleep with you?"
M-"You are a big boy now and big boys sleep in their on beds. You are almost four, you know."
H-shakes his head
M-"Speaking of-we need to get started on planning your birthday."
H-"How do you start your birfday?"
Kelly chuckles behind me.
M-"Well, yours started when you came out of my tummy."
H-"So you have to eat me again for my birfday to get started?"


Oh, what a mess and how literal these little ones are. No, baby boy. I don't have to eat you so you can come out again....you will be four soon enough! And yes, we are getting started on planning your Braves-themed birfday party!



My Baby two years ago...man how time flies.


Suggested reading:
Love You Forever
My mother-in-law bought me this book when I had my little Hankie. I cry my eyes out every time I read it. The sweet, sweet love between a mother and her son...

No comments: